The first stage of exploring Rome begins at the airport terminal.
What’s Interesting in Rome?
Even if you only stay in Rome for a couple of days, you simply cannot ignore the famous tourist attractions. You can’t resist them even if it’s not the first time you are visiting Rome.
Don’t think you can fit in everything in a day or two, either. There are so many places to see, so it is better to make up a plan.
For example, on the first day, you can plan a walk along the old streets of the city center.
Start from the fountain de Trevi. This is a place to throw coins and make wishes.
Walking along the Pantheon, don`t forget to download the audio guide to make your walk even more interesting. Take any direction from the Pantheon: whatever you choose, it will be beautiful and interesting to see. During the walk, you may have a snack at a restaurant. One dish will cost you near 10-15 euros, a pizza up to 12 euros. Having lunch in the city center will cost more.
The cooling greenery of the Borghese gardens awaits you after lunch. If you wish, you can also visit the Borghese Gallery. Sit and relax in a coffee shop and be sure to pop into the most fabulous Roman quarter of Coppedge, which is just around the corner.
On the second day, you can visit the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum, or come up with another plan on your own.
Benefits of Flying Business Class to Rome with Cheap First Class
Best business class airlines to Italy provide the passenger with amenities and perks that the economy class passengers lack:
- You don’t have to stand in a long queue to register, since there is a separate terminal provided for business class passengers.
- You can wait for the landing in a cozy cabin with comfortable chairs for sleeping. You can take a shower, if necessary.
- The business class cabin is usually located at the front of the airliner so that you will not feel turbulence.
- Those who tried business class know for sure how comfortable the seats are!
- Business-class provides a wide variety of meals for the passengers, which the economy class can’t offer. To raise your spirits, you can have a glass of elite alcohol.
Business-class passengers can have up to 30 kg of luggage, while economy class provides for only 20-23 kg. Upon arrival, business class passengers are the first to receive their baggage.
As a rule, the price of the ticket includes a transfer service.
Places You Can Fly to Rome from (Routes)
There are three airports in Rome: Rome-Ciampino, Rome-Fiumicino, and Rome-Urbe.
Rome Fiumicino International Airport Leonardo da Vinci
This is the largest Italian airport, receiving up to 35 million passengers per year.
The airport serves more than a hundred scheduled and low-cost airlines. It is the main center for Alitalia and Vueling Airlines, as well as the base for many other carriers, including budget ones.
Rome Ciampino International Airport
It is the second-largest airport in Rome, located 15 km southwest of the center of the Italian capital. The airport serves only low-cost carriers, among which Ryanair generates the most traffic.
There are two terminals in Ciampino Airport:
- T1 – serves (departures/arrivals) flights of low-cost airlines and charters.
- T2 – accepts general-purpose flights.
Rome Urbe International Airport
It is located in Rome, not far from the ancient Salt Road, 7 km from Termini Station. Rome-Urbe serves charter flights only.
Rome Terminal & Lounge & Check-In Review
There are four terminals in the airport of Fiumicino:
- T1 is for domestic flights.
- T2 and T3 are for flights within the European Union and Eastern Europe.
- T3 – the largest terminal serving international flights from Asia, Africa.
- T5 is for flights to Israel, the USA, and Asia.
The check in for business class passengers is fast, with no waiting in line.
- free with children up to three years old;
- air conditioning;
- alcohol (18+) and soft drinks;
- bank cards are accepted;
- magazines, newspapers;
- flight information.
There are two terminals in Ciampino Airport:
- T1 – for flights of low-cost airlines and charters.
- T2 accepts general-purpose flights.
The lounge area is accessible not only to business class passengers but also to passengers of international flights, which fly often regardless of the airline. They include comfortable rooms, Wi-Fi, newspapers, TV, and a snack bar.
Passengers check in without unnecessary formalities, quickly, conveniently.
Comparison Table for Each Business Class
|Alitalia||Turkish Airlines||Lufthansa||Delta||Qatar Airways|
Airbus A321neo, Airbus A350-900,
Boeing 737 MAX,
|Airbus A330, Airbus A340-300, Airbus A340-600, Airbus A380-800, Boeing 747-400, Boeing 747-8I.||Boeing 737-700, McDonnell Douglas MD-88, McDonnell Douglas MD-90, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 767-400ER, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 777-200LR||Boeing 737-700, Boeing 737-800, Boeing 757-200, Boeing 767-300, Boeing 767-300ER, Boeing 767-400ER, Boeing 777-200ER, Boeing 777-200LR, McDonnell Douglas MD-88, McDonnell Douglas MD-90|
|comfort||Ergonomic leather chairs 4 in a row, a set of toiletries, window seats, for a couple.||The chair transforms into a bed with a massage function.||No partitions between the seats.||Folding chair-beds with partitions.||The Qsuite chair provides complete privacy.|
|menu||Traditional Italian food, wine, drinks.||Hot and cold breakfasts. Dishes of national cuisine, drinks.||24 kinds of special menus. Be sure to make an order a day before the flight.||Dishes are prepared according to the region served.||Delicacies, soups, snacks, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks.|
Cheap Business Class Tickets to Rome
Alitalia Business Class Flights
Alitalia offers passengers of medium-haul flights the following conditions:
- comfortable business lounges at Italian airports;
- separate racks for registration;
- the possibility of transporting two 32-kilogram places;
- improved menu.
Turkish Airlines Business Class Flights
Turkish Airlines guarantees passengers the following:
- the best onboard catering in Europe with Skytrax awards;
- special racks for comfortable check-in;
- the right to free baggage up to 40 kg;
- Ideal waiting conditions for boarding a flight in a comfortable business lounge.
Lufthansa Business Class Flights
Lufthansa offers passengers:
- first-class comfort on short, medium and intercontinental flights;
- Lufthansa exclusive business lounges are available at all major international airports.
Delta Business Class Flights
Delta business class to Rome provides:
- super-comfortable leather transforming chair in a separate salon;
- priority service at all world airports;
- an elaborate dinner and even hot dishes will be cooked for you at any time;
- cozy waiting rooms for a comfortable stay, the opportunity to have a tasty meal.
Qatar Airways Business Class Flights
Qatar Airways provides:
- high-tech chairs which create all the conditions for organizing a comfortable personal space;
- dishes from the best chefs, aged wines are available at any time of the flight;
- night cosmetics, comfortable slippers, cotton pajamas – everything for a good rest.
Choosing the Best Business Class Flight to Rome
Cheap First Class will provide you with the cheapest business class tickets to Rome. Just fill out an application form or call our free number, and we will give you some suggestions.
How to Get a Ticket at the Best Price?
You can afford business class service for quite reasonable money or even get business class flights to Rome Italy for free. Experienced passengers already know some tricks.
Many airlines offer their regular customers business class tickets to Rome on favorable terms. For example, get a premium ticket for accumulating miles of flights. If you often fly with the same company, one day you can get an offer to upgrade the class of service for free.
Cheaper with Surcharge
You can save some money if, buying a ticket, you first choose economy class, and then accept the system offer to upgrade the class for an additional fee. Very often, the final cost of a business class airfare to Rome will be lower than if you select immediately.
A Side Effect of Overbooking
Quite often, passengers who were the last to check in get upgraded to business class. This is due to the fact that airlines sell more tickets for each flight than there are seats in the airplane, given that not all passengers will arrive. This overbooking system helps increase profits. Therefore, don’t be upset if you are at the end of the registration queue.
CheapFirstClass.com saves you from having to make a difficult choice when comparing the conditions of numerous airlines. Experienced support staff know their job and will quickly offer cheap business class tickets to Rome at a discount of up to 70 percent.
An experienced traveler will always find an inexpensive way to travel. If you don’t have enough experience yet, CheapFirstClass.com is always there to help. Check out the site to know how to fly in the comfort of a business class almost for free.